Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices.
By accessing or using activehuntingireland.ie and clicking you indicate you have read and agreed these terms when ordering, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made in our terms and conditions. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
All orders made by you through activehuntingireland.ie are subject to acceptance and availability. We may choose to not accept your order for any reason. Prices of products are correct at the time of entering information, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, no contract will exist between you and activehuntingireland.ie for the sale by activehuntingireland.ie to you of any product unless and until activehuntingireland.ie send you an e-mail confirming that it has despatched your product.
In these conditions of sale:
“Supplier” means Active Hunting Ireland , registered address Inch, Gorey, Co. Wexford
“Customer” means the person who purchases the Goods.
“Goods” means the goods ordered by the Customer from the Supplier in an order which has been accepted by the Supplier.
By using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. By submitting your email address to the Supplier you are agreeing that the Supplier and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you in connection with your order or any offers they may have. You agree that the Supplier does not have any obligation of confidence to you.
3. By placing an order, you are consenting to receive an invitation to review that order, via the email address supplied in your order, though a third party plugin; Customer Reviews.
4. Delivery Date. The Supplier shall use reasonable efforts to meet any stated delivery date but shall not be liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage resulting from its failure to do so, howsoever caused. Acceptance of a customer’s order will only be deemed to have taken place once payment has been authorised and paid in full and when the Supplier dispatches the order. The Supplier reserves the right not to accept an order at their discretion.
5. Delivery Location. Delivery shall be as agreed at the time the Customer completed their order and to the premises stated on the purchase order, unless otherwise agreed. All orders will be dispatched in discreet packaging. Delivery charges and timescales will vary but the Supplier will provide approximate details at the time the order is made. In the event of any delay the Supplier will not be held liable for any costs or damage to the customer save as provided by law. We do not offer order collection option.
6. Instalments. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the Supplier may make delivery in one or more instalments.
6a. Packaging, Carriage and Insurance. The Prices are exclusive of any costs of standard packaging, carriage and insurance, which shall be arranged by the Supplier but paid by the Customer in addition to the price.
7. TITLE. Title to the goods only passes to the customer when payment is made for them in full.
8. Queries and Complaints. Notification of queries and/or complaints must be notified to the Supplier in writing within 7 days of receipt of the Goods.
9. Prices. Unless another price is quoted by the Supplier in writing and accepted by the Customer, the price of the Goods is the Supplier’s relevant trade price as at the date of the order. Prices of products are correct at the time of entering information, we will inform you if any price change affects your order, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
10. VAT. Unless expressly quoted as including VAT, all prices are inclusive of value added tax or any other government taxes or duties which, if applicable, shall be paid by the Customer.
11. Payment Terms: All our payment options are secure and safe to use.We never store payment details on our system and if you telephone in with your card details these are imputed to the system and not stored. Our main online payment providers is Realex who is the biggest worldwide providers and your payments are performed on their secure servers.
Orders will be dispatched under the terms and conditions once payment is received.
12. Cancellations: You have a legal right under the Consumer (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order with 7 working days following receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. Goods must be returned within 28 days of cancelling your order. Products must be returned in their original packaging and you must retain proof of posting the returned product to ensure we receive same. A refund will only issue following receipt of the goods being returned.
In the event you receive your order and a product is damaged you must notify us of any such damage within 7 days of receiving same with full details of the damage. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us of the damage. This also applies where an order received is incorrect or incomplete.
Any cancellations made during the cooling off period and prior to delivery will be refunded by the same method of payment made at the full cost of the product. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
12a. If you receive a faulty product you must return it to us in order for the Supplier to provide an exchange or refund.
13. Warranties. The Supplier warrants that: at the time of sale, it will have title to sell the Goods to the Customer; and the Goods sold to the Customer will conform with the specification for them published by the Supplier or their manufacturer.
13a. Remedy. Subject to Clause 15, if the Supplier is in breach of the warranties given by it under Clause 11, its liability shall be limited to:
– replacement of the Product concerned; or – at the option of the Supplier, reimbursement of the price paid.
14. No Other Liability. Subject to Clause 15, the Supplier shall have no further liability to the Customer other than as described in Clause 12, whether under these conditions of sale or on any other basis including liability in tort as a result of the sale of the Goods.
15. Consequential Loss Etc.: Subject to Clause 15, the Supplier shall not under any circumstances be liable to the Customer by reason of any representation or warranty, condition or other term or any duty of common law, or under the express terms of these conditions of sale, for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage (whether for loss of current or future profits, loss of enterprise value or otherwise) and whether occasioned by the negligence of the Supplier, its employees or agents or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
16. Non-Excludable Liability. Nothing in this these conditions of sale shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier or any of its employees or agents, nor shall they operate to exclude or limit any statutory rights which cannot be legally excluded or limited, including the statutory rights of a consumer.
17. Application. These conditions of sale shall apply to any purchase of goods under an order which is accepted by the Supplier. No other terms shall apply to the sale of the Goods, including any standard conditions of purchase of the Customer, even if they are printed on the written order of the Customer or any other document issued by the Customer.
18. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and it will be a matter for the customer to ensure they are fully aware of the contents of these terms and conditions prior to each purchase they make and the customer is deemed to be fully aware of same at the time of placing their order.
19. Governing Law. These conditions of sale shall be governed by Irish law.
activehuntingireland.ie is compliant with the Data Protection Act and we are dedicated to protecting the privacy of each and every one of our customers. Under no circumstances will we sell or give away personal information, including your e-mail, apart from where it is part of providing a service to you – this includes arranging: for a product to be sent to you directly by us . Activehuntingireland.ie will not provide or sell any credit card information to third parties (excluding partners from you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
Communications & Marketing
We thank you for your valued business. If you have opted to receive marketing communications from us and decide you would no longer wish to, please click the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mails which we might send. Please make sure to only select options you are comfortable with at checkout. If you don’t wish to hear from us after your order is complete about specials or other information that’s fine.
If you have logged on to activehuntingireland.ie then your computer will store an identifying cookie. This is designed to save you time each time you visit our website. They are designed to allow a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. Users who have made a purchase from our site may also be included in Google’s Remarketing lists for search ads (RSLA), and therefore more likely to see ads from us.
If you wish to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or included in Google’s (RLSA) programme, you can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer.
Any material to be viewed or accessed on activehuntingireland.ie including text and images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without the permission of activehuntingireland.ie except for your own personal and professional non-commercial use.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland, England and Wales.
The vendor, Active Hunting Ireland, the holding company of activehuntingireland.ie, cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use of products. Goods, colours or packaging of goods may occasionally differ slightly to those displayed on the website.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the date of which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.